North Wales - Gwynedd area
Salary £38,000-£44,000 (negotiable DOE) + package (package details available on request)
We are currently working with an established Manufacturer in North Wales whom is looking to bring a forward thinking, dynamic Engineering Manager to their business to implement strategies and help maintain and improve their current plant and equipment.
- Implement engineering procedures and manage PPM to ensure maximum production/output available
- Manage and lead a team of Engineers
- Manage and adhere to budgets, KPIs etc.
- Supervise and monitor any contractors working on site
- Maintain plant and machinery as efficiently as possible
- Effectively work and liaise with other departments in business as required
- Strong emphasis on H&S on site
Skills / Experience:
- Degree / HND or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Management experience within FMCG/Food related manufacturing environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate success in leadership during periods of business growth and change
- Previous experience in managing and delivering medium to large capital size projects
- Previous experience in developing, implementing, and managing PPM programmes
- Excellent people and communication skills when dealing with external suppliers and internal teams
- Project Management qualification would be beneficial, and good IT Skills are required
- Excellent time management with the ability to deliver against critical timelines
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail and would like to apply, please click the link. Otherwise contact Graham at Russell Taylor for a confidential discussion.