Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to all relevant EHS performance standards including risk assessments, method Statements, permit to work etc.
- Support site safety initiatives.
- Lead the application of TPM best practise across all asset areas to ensure maximum equipment reliability
- Effective management of all maintenance spend against identified budget targets.
- Ownership of effective planning, scheduling & execution of all maintenance activities including shutdowns.
- Communicate directly with the area team leaders in relation to reliability related issues where necessary.
- Support the plan for training and development of Maintenance personnel to achieve mill objectives.
- Support the autonomous care and equipment improvement processes.
- Continuously assess effectiveness of the reliability strategy by measuring performance against identified KPIs
- Lead the development and continually upgrade maintenance excellence systems,
- Ensure systems and resources are in place to manage and audit these programs.
- Formal Engineering qualifications - Minimum HND, ideally degree level and chartered Status in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of implementing Reliability/ Maintenance/TPM improvement programs.
- Proven Mechanical Engineering experience.
- Proven leadership skills.