Engineering Technician (Electrical bias)
£33,000-£35,000 + package
We are working with a leading Manufacturing business in the Blackpool area to recruit an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Technician, who will be responsible for providing maintenance solutions across the plant.
You will be responsible for:
- Deal with preventative and breakdown maintenance service covering a wide range of plant and equipment.
- Work on providing continuous improvements across plant, including installations
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Must be time severed with a minimum qualification of HNC or equivalent.
- Be experienced in a manufacturing environment
- 17th Edition would be beneficial but not a necessity
Please click the link to apply, or contact Graham at Russell Taylor for some more information.