Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Estimator is for you to work with the in house Customer services and Sales teams to produce Quotes for the clients from the plans written and drawings provided for the works required and inputting all the information on to the CRM system. If you would like to the opportunity to work for a globally recognised company with fantastic company ethos and a passion to develop their employees, then this is the role for you.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Estimator will involve:
- Production of quotes and inputting the information in to the CRM system and adhering to company timescales.
- Provide feedback on system pricing to Managers to allow monitoring of our competitiveness in the Global market.
- Liaise closely with area Sales Managers and Business developing managers on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on major projects received for pricing.
- Maintain all the project details on the database
- You will also be expected to meet KIP targets.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Previous experience of working within the construction or engineering industry.
- Experience of working with CAD drawings
- You must be excellent numeracy skills and an understanding of Costing Process
- Have a high level of technical experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Acrobat.
- Have strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Ability to produce BOM configurations for order processing.
- Analytical with an excellent eye for detail with the ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to pay attention to details well being able to Multi-task and priorities.
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Be able to manager your own time in an effective manner.
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- A good team player
- Ability to carry out detailed take off from customer's enquiries.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career progression and development