Estimator - Bury - Nuclear.
As one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation ductwork solutions, delivering projects throughout the UK ranging from Nuclear and Industrial Processes, to Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Leisure, this company is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service for all of its customers.
Their delivery teams have gained considerable experience through working with a wide range of clients, encountering the most complex of ductwork designs and installations. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
Responsible for undertaking estimates for new business opportunities, co-ordinating all aspects of an estimate. Drafting tender letters and presenting all cost and project information in a high quality clear format for review by a senior management representative.
- Register and acknowledge receipt of own enquiries
- Manage/monitor all aspects of own bids/cost plans
- Build up cost estimates for aspects including:
- Building Works
- Engineering Works
- Equipment procurement
- Design Costs
- Escalation & Risk Factors
- Co-ordinate content from others and where required to write supporting documents to enhance the quality of proposals
- Present detailed accurate estimating content for review and subsequent approval.
- Attend post tender reviews and lead in presenting project handover content when new business is secured.
- Experience of the UK construction market
- Experience of bid preparation and co-ordination
- Knowledge of our competitors
- Previous experience in a similar role in Construction / FE company.
- Computer literacy including a practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
To find out more call Patrick from Russell Taylor on 0151 737 5560. Alternatively, email email@example.com