Have you got a background in Building Services or Maintenance? Do you want to work for a successful Facilities provider on multiple sites? Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Mobile Building Services / Maintenance Engineer to cover a number of sites across the North East area working on a retail contract. Your role will be to carry Reactive and general fabric maintenance as required for commercial premises and ideally you will have a Joinery trade background. You will be mobile and covering right throughout the North East area. You will have a broad building services background and must have multi-site experience on commercial contracts and those with retail contract experience will be at an advantage.
You will also possess the ability to work autonomously without guidance, dealing with various building services issues.
- To implement mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level.
- To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme.
- To carry out RM in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs.
- To report back to the Help Desk and the Regional FM on completion of PPM and RM tasks.
- To support the Assistant Regional FM / Regional FM in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
On offer is excellent rates of pay, company Van, IPAD and good holidays.
If you have the right skills and experience outlined above please apply now with your CV or call Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.