Fabricators / Sheetmetal workers NEEDED!
We have a fantastic new opportunity for Fabricators and sheetmetal workers to join a long-standing company in the greater Manchester area. This company is offering competitive salary's of £39,000 per annum for fabricator / sheetmetal workers who can also weld to a coded standard. The main welding will be short T.I.G. runs to tack the piece together to then forward to the welding section of the company. If you are unable to weld to this standard but are willing to train, there is a slightly lower Salary of £35,000 per annum depending on experience, once you are fully trained the higher salary will be applicable to you. Majority of the work is working with stainless steel from 1.5mm to 5mm thick welding with T.I.G. occasionally working with Mild Steel and M.I.G.
General work expectations:
- Prepping components (Forming/rolling etc.) ST/ST 1.5MM - 5.0MM ST/ST
- Assembling fabricated components ST/ST 1.5MM - 5.0MM ST/ST
- Weld to coded standard on components ST/ST 1.5MM - 5.0MM ST/ST
- Understand Complex engineered drawings
- Experience Fabricating and welding to a high standard and following procedure.
- Work will be NDT & client inspected
- Overtime agreed in advance.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Company sick pay - 3 months full pay followed by 3 months half pay
- Pension Company contributes up to 7%
- Life Cover 4x annual salary
- Optional Private Health Care (company paid) Benefit in Kind. Partner and family cover available at employees expense.
- Health Cash Plan Scheme (company paid). Re-claim dentist, prescriptions etc.
- Gym Vouchers, Perks at Work, Cycle to Work Scheme.
If you are currently available for work or looking to change to a new employer, as this is a permanent position with a reputable company this could be the vacancy you are looking for. Please apply with your CV via this website.