Field Sales Executive - London and Home Counties
Looking for an experienced Field Sales professional with a background selling Fire Alarms and Security Systems to the Construction industry by building strong relationships with M&E Clients.
My client are a well-established but growing security and fire detection systems company. They have a vast offering to suit all requirements, and can supply, install, maintain and monitor equipment. They can offer simple alarm systems and also bespoke, custom designed and complex systems, and pride themselves on their rigorous quality controls, high quality design and strong ethics. With offices across the country, they offer a truly national solution to anyone's security needs.
Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working sales professional to develop new and existing business within the Construction industry. The following experience is required;
- Sales and business development experience
- Experience working within the Fire Alarms and Security Systems
- Ability to prepare quotations from tender drawings and specifications
- Worked with M&E clients from the Construction industry previously
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of current regulations would be an advantage
Reporting to the Sales Director, the role involves increasing the sales of new installations for M&E clients across their full range of systems and offerings. You will be required to draw up quotations based on information received from clients in the form of Tender specifications and drawings. You will be responsible for obtaining new opportunities within the sector as well as developing strong relationships with existing clients.
- £29,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- End of year bonus scheme
- Company car and Fuel Card
- 21 days holiday rising 1 day every year of service to a maximum 25 days
Please apply for this fantastic opportunity now!