Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who will be committed to saving lives with diagnostics. You will be a key member to the department, installing, maintaining, repairing and modify equipment (hardware and software). If you are looking for a new role and to join an international company please apply within.
- You will service, install, maintain, repair and modify diagnostic equipment.
- Minimise downtime, hit KPIs and maintain high level.
- Complete all regulatory and general administration tasks.
- Follow Quality Systems, follow compliant procedures, document, resolve and escalate.
- Manage own territory, however in the event of high demand attend other locations too.
- Responsible for managing / maintaining all assigned company assets that may include; tools, parts inventory, company vehicle, computer and accessories.
- Technical Skills / Qualifications - Preferably in Medical Devices.
- Must have Electro-Mechanical, Chemistry, Computer or other related disciplines.
- You must have at least 5 years experience in an equipment repair role.
- You must have a good understanding of Laboratories / network surroundings / IT etc.
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Must be customer focused, interact with sales peers and customers at all levels.
- Be able to travel, be flexible and work across 24hour shifts.
- Good written and communication skills.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Medical Device, ISO 13485, Electronic, Mechanical.