Field Service Engineers - South East and West Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Service Engineers to join a world class manufacturer. My client are a market leader in Designing, Fabricating and Producing engineered and bespoke Steel Doors, Blast Windows and Modular Wall Systems globally. With extensive knowledge in the industry, they pride themselves on providing high quality service throughout the industry.
Due to company expansion, an opportunity has risen for 2 Field Service Engineers to cover the following locations;
- West Midlands
- South East
- Install and service the company's products at customer sites in line with work schedules and customer installation requirements, liaising closely with the Project Team and other members of the installation team.
- Respond to technical requests from customers, making appropriate diagnoses and suitable recommendations to resolve technical queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Carry out pre-planned service interventions.
- Refer to reference documentation, in addition to assistance from other members of the service team.
- Accurately report on each assignment, providing full details of the actions taken and outstanding requirements, if any.
- Promote the Company's pro-active service products to customers, reporting any potential leads to the After Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to maintain strong working relationships with customers, presenting a good image of the company. You will be tasked with building an efficient working relationship with all clients, being mindful that all engineers are representatives of the Company.
- A background working as a Service/Maintenance/Installation Engineer within the Mechanical Engineering field
- Full driving license
- Strong communication skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to take the initiative and manage your own workload effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be willing to develop new skills
- Flexibility to travel extensively to cover customer base, work overtime including weekends on occasion
- Heavy Engineering background
- Experience of security door industry
There is a competitive salary and package on offer with this position in line with Candidate's experience. For more information get in touch!