SERVICE ENGINEER - South East England
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join my clients extremely successful, customer focused service team. You will be required to work across the South East region.
The company is a leading compressed air systems distributor, and has built a strong reputation for installing and maintaining high quality compressed air equipment within a range of industries.
- Carry out routine maintenance on all compressed air equipment
- Attend breakdown visits to conduct assessment and repairs
- Carry out installation of compressed air equipment and pipework
- Cover all of Kent, Greater London, Essex, Surrey and Sussex
- Report in directly to the Service Manager
- Experience in plant maintenance and fault finding
- Preferable would be compressed air experience but this isn't essential
- Electrical competence
- Thorough approach, with experience solving mechanical and technical problems
- Good presentation, communication and professional demeanour
- Full Clean UK Driving licence
There is a competitive salary on offer with great additional company benefits for the right candidate.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.