Fire Engineer (Fire alarm systems)
Location: Kent surrounding
Additional: Includes work van and overtime available
Our Client, a well-known brand and leader in the Mechanical, Electrical Fire and Security sector is growing and looking to recruit for an experienced Fire Engineer/ Fire alarm systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a growing reputation who pride themselves on delivery and have a large client portfolio.
The successful Candidate will be London based (Kent based) and required to visit Clients daily.
- Installation of Fire alarm systems
- Service and Maintenance (electrical and mechanical)
- Reactive call outs (electrical and mechanical)
- Planning and liaising with the Management team to ensure high standards are achieved at all times
- Ensuring a safe environment by adhering to in-house H&S policies as well as external H&S policies (e.g. COVID -19 company policies)
- MUST have experience working on Fire Alarm systems
- Will have a key eye for detail and good at communicating with customers
- Will hold a clean/valid UK driving licence
- Ideally will hold additional qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering BUT time- served in this type of role is more important to the Client so it's not essential