Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to work in the industrial automation sector.
The successful candidate will undertake electrical design for automation systems in an industrial environment whilst receiving training to allow their knowledge to develop.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Working as a Design Engineer, producing electrical drawings and documentation
* Gain experience using AutoCAD Electrical
* Liaising with internal and external manufacturing facilities to support system manufacture
* Liaising with internal and external testing teams to plan and support system design validation activities
* A degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineer (or similar) is essential
* A passion for industrial automation
Please follow the instructions below to apply: