HEAD OF GLOBAL SALES
A fantastic manufacturer and supplier of a range of Health products are now looking for a Global Head of Sales to be instrumental in their ambitious growth plans.
Ideally you will come from a Pharmaceutical background, and have experience growing sales throughout Europe and Latin America. A strong strategic mind is required, as well as an experienced team leader.
Part of a large global group, this company is a leading UK manufacturer of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements to health food stores, pharmacies and groceries, with over 190 products throughout 15 health categories. The group is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals and are represented in more than 30 countries globally.
Due to substantial growth plans they are now looking for a Head of Global Sales to be instrumental in delivering the growth they are looking to achieve.
There are 7 direct reports, made up of Area Sales Managers, National Key Account Managers, and an International Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities include;
* Develop and executive strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base within agreed pricing structure to maintain and improve margins
* Increase sales into key accounts
* Work closely with the Technical team to provide product knowledge, customer training and support new business proposals
* Develop marketing strategies to improve sales
* Develop promotional deals to ensure sales targets are met and are profitable
* Plan out territories to maximise the efficiency of Area Sales Staff
* Travel on a regular basis to identify new markets to secure business ensuring all regulations are met - primarily Europe and Latin America
* Work with group affiliates to look at ways to market with export sales
* Conduct monthly 1-2-1 meetings with staff to ensure all projects are progressing effectively
* Carry out staff appraisals and produce PDP's
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to join a well established yet growing company with ambitious growth plans.
Ideally you will;
* Come from a senior sales role, with experience of developing and delivering strategy, growing sales and effectively managing a team of sales people
* Come from a Pharmaceutical background so you understand the market
* Have worked on a global scale - selling to Europe and Latin America, opening up new markets
* Have previously grown a multi-million pound business by expanding into new markets.
There is an excellent package attached to this role, more details can be given on the full remuneration on application.
Apply now for this fantastic role with your CV and a brief covering letter.