Head of Quality, Pharmaceuticals
Location: Greater Manchester (onsite role)
Salary: DOE, includes discretionary bonus
My client, a well established and growing SME (part of a consortium/ good investors), is looking to appoint a HOQ.
Having two direct reports (QA Manager and QC Manager); and upto 14 indirect reports… this is an ideal role for a QA Manager ready to step into a more senior role and be given the autonomy to succeed and progress beyond this.
- A degree in a relevant Scientific function.
- QA Management experience essential in an GMP - Pharmaceutical (MHRA governed) or Specials setting would be ideal.
- Experience hosting, preparing, and preserving MHRA audits.
- Strong leadership experience, hands on and willing to work closely with the various stakeholders.
- Project management experience and adaptiveness when working with and implementing new QMS.
- Strong auditing skills and able to coach these.