Role: -Head of Quality - RP - GDP (Pharmaceutical)
Location: - Bolton
Salary: - £50,000 - £60,000 Depending on experience
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical / distribution outfit are expanding and looking to bring in a new GDP - RP for their modern site in Bolton.
- Developing and implementing the Quality department's strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Implementing and monitoring the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure compliance with Good Distribution Practice in line with current national guidelines and legislation.
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure all risks are adequately controlled in line with current requirements.
- Acting as the main point of contact on all quality matters internally and externally.
- Coordinating MHRA Inspections, Home Office Inspections and Self-Inspections.
- Managing and maintaining MHRA licences and Home Office Licences including variations.
- Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and internal and external customer with respect to quality.
- Scheduling and managing training, self-inspections, planned maintenance, planned housekeeping and external audits.
- Administrating Change Control, Deviation and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA).
- Managing all validation activities.
- Carrying out the duties of the Responsible Person.
- Experienced Quality Manager (pharmaceutical ONLY- wholesaler environment/GDP)- 3-5 years' experience- Essential
- Responsible Person (RP)- registered ESSENTIAL
- BSc in a Science related degree
- Proven experience of leading a team and working with people at all levels
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent IT skills- Word, Excel & Statistical Analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Positive can- do attitude