Hydraulic Design Engineer
Russell Taylor are recruiting for an experienced Hydraulic Design Engineer on either a permanent or contract basis in Barnsley. The role will be working for an expert in specialist Mechanical and Electrical Turnkey Systems across a wide range of heavy engineering market sectors.
We are looking for somebody with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background in the design and application of multi-functional hydraulic operation and control systems across a diverse range of mechanical / electrical turnkey projects.
The successful candidate will have several years' experience in hands on design through to commissioning and the ability to demonstrate extensive experience of project management.
* Preparation of tender specifications and costs.
* To prepare Functional Design Specifications / Technical Specifications
* Producing hydraulic designs
* Project management of fluid power engineering projects from tendering to commissioning
* Sub-Contractor Management
* Preparation and checking of Manuals and procedures
* Technical contact with clients
* Working closely with electrical, mechanical and software engineers to produce integrated control systems
* Management of the assembly, installation, commissioning and testing of a diverse range of engineering contracts
Qualifications / Experience
* Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level and have had experience in a mechanical and structural engineering environment.
* Extensive experience of AutoCAD is essential and experience with Solidworks or Inventor would be an advantage.