Import Coordinator/ Account Manager (Logistics & Supply Chain)
Would you love an opportunity to work for an incredibly successful and independently owned Logistics business? A business who loves rewarding and celebrating success, who annually review salaries, who reward outstanding performances with financial bonuses as well as being a team who attend social functions together!! If the answer is yes… THIS is the company and a perfect new career move for you.
Russell Taylor are proud to offer this fantastic opportunity to join our client at the start of some very exciting time. Due to success our client are looking to expand their team by recruiting an Import Coordinator/ Account Manager. As the Imports Coordinator/ Accounts manager you will be providing support to customers with all their Logistical requirements and ensuring that all their goods are received OTIF, ensuring a smooth, well managed journey.
Your New Role as Import Coordinator/ Account Manager
- Making bookings from origin
- Booking in deliveries
- Customs Clearance
- Provide release notes to carriers
- Managing spreadsheets through Excel for client reports
- Using the company systems to track data, capture any errors, update profiles,
- Manage invoices
- Any additional duties to support your team and the business that may arise.
Skills and Attributes you will need:
- A solid background in Manufacturing or Logistics and Distribution with a confident understanding of moving goods
- Ability to work well under pressure is required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Great attention to detail is essential
- Positive "problem solving" attitude
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft systems Word, Outlook, Excel
- Customer Service driven
- Passionate about their own career development and working for a successful business.
- £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday hours between 8am and 5pm (Offering flexibility)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual Salary reviews
- Annual Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme