We are currently on the lookout for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our client in Leeds who are a team of Chartered Consulting Engineers. The role is available to increased growth and workload at the firm.
The post is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of highways and drainage schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments. Experience in Road (Section 38 & 278) and drainage (Section 104) design is required and a working knowledge of Micro Drainage, PDS and AutoCAD would be an advantage.
You will need:
- A recognised degree, or other academic qualification in Engineering
- 2-3 years' industry experience
- A desire to progress your career through gaining and professional qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
The salary on offer will be between £27,500 - £32,500 per annum and you will also receive the following benefits:
- 26 Days Annual Leave, plus bank holidays and chance to buy holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Chartered professional fees paid for
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
For more information on this role or any similar opportunities please contact Ollie Melton on 07557 852124 or email your CV today.