Internal Sales Support Administrator (Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (Flexible)
Would you like to be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, within a growing business and one of the UK's largest business supplies dealers? If so, we may just have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for an Internal Sales Support Administrator to work closely with the Regional Sales Manager providing them with continual adminstration support and helping deliver exceptional customer service to their clients.
This role will offer you the ability to gain valuable experience within a fast-paced, commercial working environment.
* Working with our administration team, sales force and directly with our customers to take and process either Office Supplies, Workwear & PPE or Print & Promotional Gift orders
* Providing quotations and advice to our customers and sales force
* Liaising with our production team to ensure an accurate workflow
* Liaising with suppliers to monitor incoming purchase orders
To be successful in your new role you will:
* Be comfortable using Microsoft based programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Have good organisation skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Possess good written and verbal communication skills to develop business relationships with our customers
* Be highly motivated and willing to learn
Please click on the Link to submit your application.
We very much look forward to speaking to you.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager