IT Support Analyst (Electronics Manufacturing)
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our client is at the forefront of digital technology providing retail customer solutions to some of the biggest outlets across the UK, Europe and America. Their Installation Team has literally never been busier, working tirelessly on new projects to help retailers encourage a safer shopping experience throughout COVID19... this is why we need a talented IT Support Analyst to join the team.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Head of Installations and Support Services, your pivotal role as our IT Support Analyst will be to provide effective 1st Line Support to our customers. The position is primarily focussed on reporting and resolving issues related to kiosks, digital signage and our inhouse application software. You will also be responsible for fault finding and identification of hardware issues, with either PC or Kiosk peripherals and working with Field Service Engineers to resolve faults. Your role provides exposure to a broad range of client installations and requires wide-ranging IT skills, including the ability to prioritise workload and communicate to customers.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st Line Support for all customer issues raised via telephone or email.
- Creation of support tickets on Google Doc and in Help Desk system.
- Communication to Customers, 2nd Line Support and Field Service Engineers.
- Provide a professional response to customers in a timely manner.
- Resolution of Software issues, including escalation and management of issues to 2nd line support.
- Organisation of replacement hardware with Operations Team.
- Awareness of SLA's when resolving issues.
- Maintenance of a knowledge base.
- Provide support to Operations Team during kiosk installations.
- Proactively monitor health of kiosk installations.
- Preparing documents, helpdesk reports and correspondence as required.
- Performing administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as requested by Heads of Departments
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience You Will Have
- Use of scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Use of remoting software such as LogMeIn or TeamViewer.
- Diagnosing and resolving application and Windows system related issues.
- Imaging and installing Windows OS.
- Optimising and maintaining Windows OS.
- Diagnosing network related issues including LAN and Wi-Fi.
- Use of Microsoft Office and setup / configuration of Microsoft Outlook.
Professional Qualities You Will Have
- Strong communication skills required
- Authority and confidence in own decisions
- Ability to meet targets and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships at all levels both internal and external to the Company
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Willingness to learn and adapt is essential
- Monday to Thursday 8.30-5.30 (Early finish on a Friday)
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Government pension
Click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact details are up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager