Key Account Manager - Merseyside/Chester/North West
My client is a leading and ambitious printing services and consumables company that offer to supply and install a range of printers. They are a fantastic printing solution that offer services to small enterprises right up to national businesses, and pride themselves on providing the best printer for your needs, be it 1 unit or hundreds.
They can provide a bespoke service, finding the right printer for each individual client, and also deliver and install units, setting them up to customers' networks so all staff are connected quickly and efficiently.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is career driven. The successful candidate will have business development and sales experience, and be keen to offer exceptional services to all. You will;
- Come from a Printing Services and Consumables background
- Have sold in to the public sector industry
- Ambitious, tenacious individual
- Business Development and Sales
- Actively developing new business
- Growing existing accounts and lapsed/dormant accounts
- Selling full range of products and services
- Working from Chester office to start whilst also visiting customers. Potential to move in to a home based role
- Visiting customers on site/at their offices
- Following up leads and immersing yourself in the industry
Basic salary of £20,000-25,000 DOE + Commission Structure. Please apply for more information!