Key Account Manager
A truly global company who are specialists in calibration and asset management services, this dynamic business are present in 22 countries and operate in over 30. With over 3,000 employees worldwide they service a unique blend of over 35,000 clients annually, providing an exceptional "one-stop-shop" solution for all. They are one of the largest calibration companies internationally, and have a strong market hold in the Aerospace and Defence industries across the UK.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing the existing accounts allocated to them whilst also developing new business and growing existing customer sales. You will be fully accountable for generating sales revenues and maintaining a consistently high level of service. You will be responsible for meeting customers regularly, whilst educating them on the brand through presentations and account analysis, and also leading tender or renewal processes.
- Manage sales territory and monitor commercial performance for each account
- Identify sales leads and actively follow up potential customers
- Lead tender processes
- Identify new innovations to extend their existing services
- Present to new and existing customers, demonstrating company's capabilities and consulting with customers to provide a good solution
- Work with UK senior management team to set and monitor sales objectives
- Submit reports and forecasts, providing information to internal departments so that quote generation can take place without delay
- Attend trade shows
The ideal Key Account Manager will be comfortable in an external sales role, and adept at developing relationships with customers. They will possess the following;
- Knowledge of the Calibration market - ideally with some form of Electrical Instrumentation or Mechanical/Force Torque experience
- Strong ability to build and develop new business
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in IT - Word, Excel, Power Point is essential, plus a good working knowledge of utilizing CRM systems.
- Able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and multi-task
- Able to travel and stay away overnight when required.
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent basic dependent on experience
- 15% bonus
- Car, Mobile, Laptop
- Pension and Healthcare
Great opportunity to join a truly global company who are going through a period of expansion in the UK.