We have an immediate role for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join our clients team at their production plant, in the Lab, based in Greater Manchester.
Our client is a global medical technology manufacturer with locations in over 15 countries and over 5,000 FTEs.
For the right candidate this role could lead to a permanent job role.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the setting up and operating of vial and bottle filling lines within a clean room environment.
- You will record data within batch documentation to the correct standards of GMP.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you training account is compliant.
- You will be safety aware and a user of the Safety Database.
- You will be a competent user of the Oracle ERP systems. You will be able to issue materials, return materials to location, book finished product to stock and complete all transactions on Oracle.
- You will perform operation/calibration of general lab/manufacturing equipment.
- You will be responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste and chemicals.
- You will effectively communicate with workmates, supervision, management and support functions.
Experience You Will Need To Perform Well in You New Role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Typically you will be experienced in liquid filling operations within a controlled environment, you will have good mathematical skills and convert between units of measure.
- You will have working knowledge of procedures (SOP'S), document completion and Health and Safety.
- You may be a recent graduate with some experience and have a desire to develop within the field of manufacturing and supply.
Temporary Contractual Benefits
- Weekly Pay - £11.35p/h
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent opportunity to gain further career experience within a Lab working for a leading global organiastion
How To Apply
Please click on the Link to apply, ensuring all of your contact details are fully up to date.
I am looking to interview for this role ASAP with a view to an immediate start.
I look forward to receiving your application.