Laboratory Technician, Analyst - Chemistry or A Level Graduates
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 depending on qualification
Hours: Full time: (Mon- Fri) 9:00 - 17:30
Russell Taylor is working exclusively with a Chemical manufacturing company is growing and looking to appoint a junior Laboratory Technician / Analyst to work at their modern laboratory in Rochdale. The company develop manufacture and test a range of agricultural, industrial and food - hygiene products; including but not limited to cleaning and disinfectants.
The successful candidate will be trained in their laboratory standards, procedures and given second to none training. There will be career development, but we are reminding candidates that this will be a routine-based testing role initially and we are looking for people who are good at multi-tasking and following procedures.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Performing basic- chemistry based test work (titrations, PH balance, calibrations, etc).
- Conforming to the set lab and IS0 9001 standards at all times.
- Following good housekeeping instructions.
- Managing workload and learning on the job!
- Monitoring consumables and spotting any obvious QC errors - reporting these effectively,
We are looking for the following:
- Either A Level Chemistry graduates (must have some practical lab experience, understanding of wet chem, titrations etc).
- Chemistry graduates will be considered but we are remining applicants that this is a routine testing role.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good IT understanding, able to operate different software's
Apply now to avoid disappointment