Laboratory Technician - Chemistry - Inorganic
Salary: £15,162 with shift allowance of 10%
Hours: 33 per week over 3 days (Saturday, Sunday and Monday 07.00am - 19.00pm (initial training hours to be Monday to Friday, core hours)
Our Client, an international testing company are looking to appoint a Chemistry Graduate to work as part of their modern inorganic - testing team. The successful Candidate will gain fast career progression and the chance to work with some of the best analytical equipment in the business.
- Routine testing using wet chemistry techniques initially (will eventually lead to ICP, XRF - XRD testing)
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- Adhering to the QMS and UKAS standards at all times
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline (will be Analytical based -Chemistry etc) ((minimum BTEC qualification)).
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in fast paced testing environments.