Logistics Controller / SAP Super User
Russell Taylor Group are thrilled to be working EXCLUSIVELY with a globally renowned food manufacturing business in the North West, in their search for a Logistics Coordinator who has extensive knowledge working on SAP.
If you are looking to join a business where you will not only be working for a major player within their industry but to join a business where your skills and expertise will be greatly appreciated and fully utilised and where no one day is the same… THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!!
Your New Role
In your new role you will be controlling inventory and the accurate reporting of the company's inventory data for all warehouse locations. Responsibilities include balancing daily STB files, researching inventory gains/losses with LSP's developing system enhancements to improve Inventory processing whilst acting as system Super-User for Inventory related issues
Inventory: SKU's 1200, Value €19m
- Direct cross functional team including warehouse managers, sales ledger and accounts payable tasked with resolving picking & shipping errors, customer claims management and inventory discrepancies
- Control all external warehouse transactions including LSP's and CSW warehouses ensuring no less than 99% availability researching and reporting on all out of stock lines
- Agrees to Monthly inventory loss/gains with all LSP warehouses preparing monthly reports for senior management
- Works with senior logistics manager on inventory policies and procedures for all warehouses
- Audits all inbound LSP inventory messages on a daily cycle ensuring 100% correct processing of inventory postings
- Controls and processes company disposals ensuring it's completed with 14 days and in the correct period. All disposals are cost neutral at worst and conforming current legislations
- Coordinates Month, Quarter and Year end stock takes for all external warehouses acting as primary logistics contact/liaison for internal and external auditors for all issues relating to inventory
- Logistics system SAP super-user and primary contact on all system issues and requirements.
- Resolves all system issues and documents resolutions working directly with system support to target reducing manual activity of inventory postings for external warehouses
- Managers Repack & Co-manufacturing Processes with all Co Man Suppliers
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports, data and analysis for colleagues
- Completes additional tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skills you will have to be successful in your new role:
- MS Office & SAP (super user)
- University Degree Educated
- Technical Knowledge in Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Experience of working on 3rd party contracts
- 5 years of experience working in Inventory / Stock control team
- Extensive knowledge of Stock controls/processes
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Financial control and awareness
- Deliver through people, propose and/or take action for performance
- Highly goal-oriented and customer-focused
Contractual Features and Benefits
- Competitive salary £30,000+ Depending on experience
- Competitive Pension Contributions
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday
- Full Canteen on site
- Local Discounts - Retail Outlets, Restaurants, Gyms
Please click on the link to apply. We are looking to interview for this role ASAP. Please ensure all your contact details are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager