Purpose of role
- Process all customer orders for emulsion products shipped from the Plant.
- Process paraffin and wax orders for UK customers supplied from Birkenhead stock and process direct deliveries from Germany and South Africa.
- Maintain the Financial accounts within the system.
- Process all orders in SAP and arrange delivery to customers across the Business Units.
- Issue all customer invoices.
- Liaise with wax emulsion plant on a daily basis regarding production requirements to meet customer delivery deadlines for all emulsion orders including preparation of production programs.
- Liaise with 2 major consignment stock customers monthly to identify their FT wax requirements - once confirmed by Hamburg, orders are placed with South Africa.
- Ensure continuous supply of raw materials / additives and packaging materials.
- Scheduling of all outbound deliveries from Birkenhead and all directs orders from South Africa.
- Prepare all delivery documentation required to dispatch both bulk and packaged orders for emulsions and FT waxes from Birkenhead. This also includes preparation of certificates of analysis for packaged deliveries.
- Maintain plant records for receipts of all customer orders for emulsions, paraffin and FT waxes
- Create reports and graphs for the management as required.
- Continuously steer and implement process improvements.
- Commercial education
- Business Management
Personal & Professional Skills
- Industry experience
- Leadership experience
- Strong planning abilities and attention to detail
- Good SAP knowledge and Business warehouse is an advantage,
- Good Windows knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Organizational and problem-solving capability
- Ability to assert oneself