We are working exclusively with our client in the North West in recruiting their next Logistics Coordinator. We are ideally looking for an industry professional within chemical manufacturing who is looking to work for a Global Leader and excel further in their career.
If this sounds like it would be an ideal opportunity for YOU... please read below what your new role will entail and how to apply!!
Your New Role as Logistics Coordinator
- Ensuring that the shipping schedule is met on a consistent basis and all goods are shipped correctly on time.
- Prepares Known Consignor Certificate for airfreight consignments.
- Creates shipping documentation from various systems, including SAP & carrier systems.
- Prepares export documentation accurately including chamber of commerce certificates
- Process checks and related logistics paperwork for Letters of Credit and Cash against documents.
- Prepares dangerous goods notes for air, road & sea consignments.
- Knowledge on how to correct and advise on export/import issues.
- Support on dealing with dangerous goods issues and advice
- Daily management of all company for logistics issues, related to: export, import, customs, transport options, freight quotes, carrier bookings, daily reports, complaints and other related issues.
- Liaising with and the sales department and operations managers/team leaders to resolve day-to-day issues.
Previous Experience You Will Have to be Successful in Your Role
- 3 years of experience in International Logistics/Supply Chain within Manufacturing (ideally within Chemicals, FMCG or Pharma)
- Previous experience dealing with shipping suppliers and freight costs.
- Knowledge of export and import International processes, regulations and incoterms.
- Ability to process export documentation
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritization skills and communication skills
- Experience in with SAP as your ERP System
Your Contractual Features and Benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare Package
- Fantastic access to local amenities
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your contact details are correct and that your CV is fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager