M&E COMMISSIONING MANAGER - EAST LONDON
Our client offers Mechanical and Electrical Installation Services and Building Maintenance for London and the Home Counties on a variety of services and contracts, including new build and refurbishment projects with values ranging from £10k to £10 million.
Few technical and facilities management companies can match our clients' unique combination of M&E contracting and facilities management solutions and profound experience gained over 20 years of successful trading working in partnership with new and existing customers that require installation, maintenance and repair on a wide range of building services.
With a sharp upturn in works they now wish to appoint a M&E commissioning manager to oversee works and get to works across Residential and commercial projects in London and the south east
You will be responsible for the management of the commissioning of all M&E systems ensuring commissioning is undertaken and completed in line with the Construction Programme and that systems are operating in accordance with the design and regulations. You will identify where construction/installation works are preventing the commissioning of systems and assist the M&E team in addressing these.
Key Experience: ·
- You will be either mechanical or electrically biased with a min of 4 years' experience looking after finishing, snagging, testing and commissioning within the UK commercial, residential and mixed use building environment.
- Managing sub-contractors and engineers to ensure timely completion of works whilst maintaining quality and safety standards
- Conducting site surveys, witnessing & validating M&E Tests carried out by the Contractor
- Producing Commissioning Progress Reports including coordination of site's M&E services
- Undertaking design review with relevant parties, technical submittals
- Monitoring and reporting on construction progress
The role is offered on n with immediate starts and may involve handling multiple sites.
For more information and to arrange an interview, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656