Are you a Machine Setter? Do you want the opportunity to join a company at the start of some very exciting growth plans? If Yes and you like a commutable distance from Runcorn then Russell Taylor has a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client who are looking to expand their team due to growth. Due to high demand and company growth our client is looking to expand their team of Machine setters.
Your new job duties will be:
- Remove and adjust equipment and parts to match the customer's specification, this will require basic mechanical knowledge.
- Manufacture to customer specifications ensuring product is produced to the highest quality standards.
- An understanding of indicators to improve quality and reduce scrap
- Record machine running parameters and settings as agreed.
- Carry out efficient shift handover communications
- Understanding of all health and safety issues within a busy manufacturing environment.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Previous experience or knowledge of machine setter within the Plastics, Print or FMCG equipment.
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Highly motivated
- High standard of analytical and mechanical capabilities
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Health and safety knowledge within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Contracted Holidays
- Holiday increase for time served
- Employer contributes 3% Pension
- Paid Lunch hour
- Contract to 40 hour week
- 12 hour shifts- working 6am til 6pm or 6pm til 6am
- Production is Sunday pm until Friday pm
- Overtime rates