The prime focus of the role is to provide marketing support to the sales teams through the implementation of marketing and communications programmes that are consistent with regional strategies, goals and revenue targets.
Marketing and sales support activities
- Develop an understanding of the Company’s product lines, procedures and sales practices.
- Keep the Company’s promotional materials (website, brochures etc.) up to date in line with the requirements of the sales team and with the marketing strategy. Manage all aspects of production, receipt and distribution.
- Coordinate the delivery of effective marketing materials, communications, events and PR campaigns.
- Execute effective marketing and communications campaigns and events that meet the needs of the local business and market.
- Keep up to date all web content and other communications for both internal and external use.
- Work closely with the regional sales teams, ensuring that they have appropriate marketing materials which project a consistent message and are well supported in their business objectives.
- Ensure that the Company’s products are prequalified with all key customers.
- Support and maintain current or newly implemented CRM database information and integrity.
- Be proactive in developing your knowledge of the industry, the players, technologies, challenges, trends, effective marketing etc.
- Keep abreast of competitive companies in the industry, new technologies, benefits, target groups and how they are being marketed to.
- Build relationships with key industry event organisers and promote having the Company’s products showcased at these events.
- Travel to marketing events as required.
- Work autonomously.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Successful delivery of marketing materials, communications, events and PR campaigns, demonstrating return on investment.
- Delivery of the marketing objectives.
- Prequalification of the Company’s products with all key customers.
- Regular updating of promotional materials.
We are looking to pay around £20-£22k.