Marketing Executive (Construction & Manufacturing)
£28,000 £30,000 DOE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our busy, creative, sustainability focused team based in Holywell, Flintshire.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activity of our clients offering to the key UK construction market and regional stakeholders. This role supports the UK Marketing Project Manager in maintaining and optimising regional market, affiliate and trade relations, specific business units and other strategic relationships.
As our successful appointee you will be required to build relationships across all levels of the company on day-today activities, while assisting the UK Marketing Projects Manager on strategic, Company, Divisional or Group-wide projects.
Our client is dedicated to playing their part in tackling climate change. Planet Passionate is our clients 10-year global sustainability programme that aims to impact three big global issues of climate change, circularity and protection of our natural world. By setting ourselves challenging targets
in the areas of energy, carbon, circularity and water, we aim to make significant advances in the sustainability of both our business operations and our products.
We're searching for a team member who shares our passion for sustainability, a willingness to develop sustainability knowledge & skills and appreciates the importance of building awareness and enthusiasm
among colleagues for our Planet Passionate company-wide agenda. If you're eager to positively impact the construction sector and actively assist in limiting climate change, then we'd emphatically encourage you to apply.
What will you be doing?
* Work with the Marketing Projects Manager UK to define strategic initiatives to manage the regional marketing demands for brand, construction, and specifier marketing
* Manage marketing deliverables agreed with the Marketing Projects Manager, and relevant Business Unit Directors for designated product groups and systems, as part of the overall building systems solution, and individually
* Multi-channel campaigns - set up, distribute, monitor and analyse campaigns. Define, co-ordinate and evaluate campaigns through on and offline channels for maximum effectiveness
* Create SEO-optimised copy for a range of platforms e.g. blogs, product descriptions, tweets, LinkedIn, YouTube, articles and reports. Ensure that online content is integrated and consistent with other channels, i.e. PDFs, brochures, paper application forms etc.
* Manage the delivery of external regional tradeshows, seminars and conferences
* To ensure all elements of the website are fully tracked (using Google Analytics) to analyse and report back on key metrics and KPIs
* Help to monitor brand mentions across the web and social and respond to any customer comments or complaints in a timely and professional manner
* To be responsible for personal development within the area of marketing and current trends that may support job performance
* Acting as a point of contact for the day-to-day implementation of regional marketing, telephone, website and email enquiries
* To be responsible for internal company communications with updates, events and initiatives
* To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Marketing role experience ideally within the B2B environment
* A confident communicator and highly customer service focused
* A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills
* Able to remain focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Well organised, with great attention to detail and awareness of deadlines
* 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
* Continually looking to develop oneself
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times
* Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently
* Be approachable, authentic and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers
In reward for all of your hard work and success in your role your contractual benefits will include:
* Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm (Friday 4.15pm finish)
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Annual bonus
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information is upto date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager