Competitive salary package
My client are a very well established regional construction firm. Due to increase in business and company growth they are looking for a marketing manager to join their team.
Due to recent large financial investment their business is growing at rapids speeds. They now need a marketing manager to coordinate and assist with this growth. The marketing manager will have the expertise to create and develop forward thinking and exciting campaigns to drive the business forward.
On offer is a genuinely exciting opportunity to create and implement a broad campaign to support the two sides of their business. There will also be opportunity to build a team of your own as the role develops.
The role: We are looking for a creative and personable marketing professional who will lead the development and delivery of a broad marketing strategy incorporating multiple channels and opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with the directors, devise and agree short‐term and long‐term campaigns, incorporating PR, advertising, sponsorship, social media, print, events, internal and partner comms.
- Manage, support & liaise with external consultants and agencies
- Manage and create content for website and social media platforms
- Work with internal teams and partners to devise and manage events, community engagement and CSR activities.
- Skills & experience:
- Five years' experience of delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns, either inhouse or in agency.
- Mid weight to senior level, with strong skill set and a can‐do attitude
- Ability to communicate with directors, clients, internal team and external consultants effectively
- Experience of using website CMS to keep content up‐to‐date
- Expertise of all applicable social channels and ability to produce relevant content
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to create visual content for web or social media
- Expertise in use of Mailchimp or similar marketing platform
- Experience of commercial and / or residential property development desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org