Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this incredible opportunity for Multi Skilled Engineers to join our Client at a very exciting time of Growth. Our client is globally recognised and in the last few years they have expanded their production due to such high demands for their products. In this incredible role as a Multi Skilled maintenance engineer we are looking for candidates with experience of working in a face paced FMCG manufacturing background who want to join a company that can offer them fantastic benefits, career development and a chance to work for a company who pride themselves on rewarding their staff for their hard work and loyalty.
In your role you will be working with your team to help keep production running smoothly through planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and striving to identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as a team carrying out planned and preventative maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Install, upgrade and modify the plan equipment in line with demand and planned projects
- Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Mechanical / Electrical equipment
- Investigate equipment breakdowns to root cause and monitor the performance of equipment after the repairs have been carried out
- Providing first response engineering support
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
- Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Mechanically trained apprenticeship
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Shift 1: 2 Earlies - 2 Late's
- Shift 2: 4 Off
- Shift 3: 4 Nights
- Shift 4: 4 Off
- Competitive Holidays
- Bonus twice a year
- Bupa Healthcare
- Life Assurance Scheme x2
- Pension contribution paying up to 4%
- Training and development opportunities
- Rewards for success and loyalty