Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£31200 + package OTE £35k
We have an opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our clients manufacturing plant on a permanent basis. Working in the plastics industry, you will be required to maintain the machinery within the plant to ensure best performance and to keep the operation running.
You will be required to:
- Respond to machine breakdowns
- Carry out planned & preventative maintenance
- Ensure best performance and improvements across the factory.
- You will ideally be a time served multi-skilled Engineer
- Hold 17th edition qualification.
- Mechanical city and guilds level 3
- Qualified to ONC/HNC level would be an advantage.
- Experience within the plastics industry is desirable
You will be required to work a 4 shift pattern covering 24hours over 5 days, including mornings (6-2) nights (10-6) afternoons (2-10) and days. There is a call out rota and you will be required to work 1 weekend in 6 , although additional payments etc. will be allowed for this.
Please click the link to apply, or contact Jenna at Russell Taylor for some more information.