Role:- NPI Manager
Location:- North West England
Hours of work:- Monday to Thursday (08.00 am - 5 pm) Friday (08:00-1 pm)
Benefits:- Company Pension, 25 days holidays plus BH (increasing with service), Life Assurance (3 x base salary), discretionary bonus (up to 15%) , Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Parking
Russell-Taylor has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced NPI Manager to join an expanding pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the Northwest who have ambitious plans for company expansion. This is a brand-new role within the company and will head up the NPD team. If you have previous experience in a similar environment and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply within.
- Lead the NPI team within the NPD department.
- Propose new products into the business in relation to formulation and packaging.
- Work to strategic deadlines for ensuring that project timelines are met (e.g- launch dates).
- Work alongside various teams including sales to help produce quotation figures.
- Work closely with various management departments so that all that lead managers are aware of progress on the development and launch of a new product.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding technical information of new products
- Deputise for NPD Manager when required
The Person: -
- Previous experience working in a similar NPI/NPD role (ideally within Pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or FMCG)
- Previous experience of planning new product development
- Experience of leading a small team
- Understand technical jargon as the information may need to be relayed to the various departments.
- Have excellent communications skills (verbal & written) - very customer facing role!
- Excellent listener (can take on board advice from senior management)
- Ability to project manager- assign and delegate tasks The ability to effectively allocate resources, direct production staff and assign and delegate tasks
- Excellent problem solver and able to rectify any issues.
- Excellent IT skills