We are looking to bring an exciting opportunity to the Market, an attractive package for an Operations Manager that wants to take control of a leading Design and Manufacturing company based in North Wales.
- Management of all revenue earning-related activity in accordance with best/cost-effective practice.
- Responsible for production and planning of daily operations.
- Implement effective and sustainable productivity improvements thereby reducing costs and increasing throughput.
- Effect change management to achieve sustainable and continuous improvement to productivity and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant activities are planned and communicated to meet delivery-on-time (IFOT) metrics exceeding 95%.
- Creation and management of production plans and schedules including setting and managing resource requirements to ensure that delivery targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Setting stock policy and management thereof ensuring that records are accurate and that stock levels are optimised for cost-effectiveness and need.
- Implementation of staff development plans.
- Monitor and manage production quality and safety standards.
- To ensure that the working environment/tools and equipment portfolio is safe and productive.
- Provide operations updates to the senior management team.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Proven track record at operations management level in delivering sustainable operational improvements whilst achieving margins, quality and delivery commitments.
- A manager of people with a measurable track record of creating and managing successful teams in manufacturing and service delivery with tangible achievements in improvement and change management.
- A strong completer/finisher mentality with good analytical skills. Strategic improvements must be delivered, tangible and objective orientated.
- Qualified to degree level with a minimum of three years' engineering manufacturing operations experience.