Organic Lab Analyst, Science Graduate
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:30 - there is a Wednesday - Saturday 7:00 - 17.00 shift too (two positions).
Our Client, an international testing company are looking to appoint a Chemistry Graduate to work as part of their modern inorganic - testing team. The successful Candidate will gain fast career progression and the chance to work with some of the best analytical equipment in the business.
- Routine testing using GC / MS, HPLC
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- Adhering to the QMS and UKAS standards at all times
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline (Chemistry based ideally)
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in fast paced testing environments.