Electricians/electrical engineers/panel wirers/wireman
Our client is the market leader in automation systems to the aerospace, automotive food and beverage marketsAs
Due to continuous expansion and the success of some major new contracts, they are currently looking to expand the team .
Work will be north west based mostly in Liverpool and Chester.
We would consider permanent or interested contractors for long-term contracts.
Permanente employees will get the benefit of a competitive basic salary, pension, 20 days a year holiday and paid bank holidays.
With the plenty of additional overtime and the chance to progress within a growing company
We are currently recruiting for Electricians/electrical engineers/panel wirers/wireman for immediate starts.
d high performance products backed by an unwavering commitment to quality and legislative compliance.
leading provider of bespoke automation systems to many global blue chip companies, we deliver unrivalled service products backed by an unwavering commitment to quality and legislative compliance.
Electrician/panel wireman duties will include
- Panel termination, PLC including SIEMENS S7, Crouzet.
- Working with and installing components such as SCHNEIDER, OMRON and P + F IO blocks and sensors.
- Fault finding and testing functionality of new installations
- Reading complex schematic drawings
- Adhering to factory rules and strict H and S measures
- Shutdown electrical preparation
- Shutdown electrical installation
- Maintenance on old systems
- Cable Routing and Tray Work.
- Working with varied types of SEW motors from 0.75kw-11kw
- Motor, SWA, Single, 3 Phase and control termination
- HV power installation from 11kv buzzbar feeding 3 phase door panels
- Making sure all installations are tested and meet the guidelines set out in BS7671 Electrical Building Regs.
Please email Arwyn on
or call 07824562243 for more information