Planning Manager - North West
Are you and experienced Planning Manager looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding and already success pharmaceutical and packaging manufacturer, based in the North West, and be apart of their exciting journey? If YES, an overview of what your new role will be and details of how to apply will follow!
Your New Role Responsibilities
As Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing supervision to the Planning Team with day to day Production Planning and Materials Ordering
- Coordinating the timely and cost effective production of their products
- Planning and coordinating all production activities involved in the manufacture of finished products
- Production planning for over 20 lines working 24/7
- Overseeing a Team of Planner
- Controlling the flow of work to meet both customer and manufacturing deadlines
- Managing and maintaining QA management systems
- Scheduling and monitoring progress of the company's production orders in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Providing day to day administrative support to the Commercial and Supply Chain ManagerOffering direct support and liaising with the Quality Department on commercial order priority
To be successful in your new role as Planning Manager will have:
- Direct experience in Customer Account Management
- MRPs & Order Processing
- Extensive experience working in a production planning role
- Effective and cost-efficient production planning skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills with the ability to compile detailed working schedules
- Man-management skills
Your Contractual Benefits
- 37.5 hours per week - Mon - Thurs 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8am - 1.30pm
- Salary Negotiable DOE
- Close location to local shops, leisure facilities and motorway
Please click on the link below to apply with your full and up to date CV, please ensure all your contact information is visible.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager