Hours: Monday - Thurs (8.15-16.40) Fri 8:15-15:55
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 DOE + upto £2,000 bonus
Our client, a very well known chemical manufacturer is growing and looking to appoint an additional Process/ Polymer Engineer, who will work at their Scarborough site and play a key role in the site growth.
- Signing off quality inspection samples
- Reporting of engineering and quality issues
- Investigating warranties
- Monitoring of process control systems
- Calculating process settings
- Problem identification and solving
- Attending production, quality and departmental meetings
- Preparing monthly output reports
- Assisting with external audits
- Calibration of testing equipment and sensors
- This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be required that are within the capabilities
- of the post holder.
- Will hold a Degree or equivalent within STEM
- We are looking for prior process - production experience working to standards like ISO 9001.
- Experience in managing chemical reactions would also be an advantage
- Strong Excel knowledge and use of IT systems