Russell Taylor are currently working with a prestigious company who operate in the Oil and Gas and Power Industries.
Operating in 70 countries, this client employs over 150,000 people and is a market leader in its field.
My client are currently looking for a Procurement Manager with in depth EPC experience to join them with a choice of locations available (Grimsby, Immingham or Stokesley)
Work Planning and Organisation
- Project procurement co-ordination and management for consultancy, services, goods & materials and plant
- Supply chain management, scheduling and expediting
- Production of framework, collaborative or partnering agreements as deemed suitable for certain categories of service/goods
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- Full compliance with all applicable procedures including; COPS, CPPS, CHEPS, HR, Quality, Administrative, Operational, Engineering and Project.
- Adequate scoring and assessment of supply chain partners
Commercial and Risk
- Contract review and management of heads of terms subject to the project and business strategy
- Contribution to the project risk register for all procurement related risks
- Budget/commercial knowledge of the client contract
- Advising the project team of relevant procurement outcomes with recommendations in each case
- Profit/loss reporting on the procurement package outcomes
- Responsibility for team staff including procurement technicians, expeditors and administrative personnel
- Assignment of roles and responsibilities to suit project requirements and individuals ability
- A good general knowledge of technical aspects of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical, controls & instrumentation engineering services. This is strongly supported with specialist engineers
- Must be able to demonstrate in depth experience of working in an EPC environment
- Must have had experience of procuring high value services as well as consumables and assets.