Production and Coatings Operator - £9p/h - £10.50p/h
(12 Weeks Temp to Perm)
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SUPPORTING TASKS
- Completion of a range of tasks as directed by the Production Manager which contribute to the production of a variety of coated products.
- This includes the coating and combining of fabrics using a wide range of base fabrics with a variety of substrates.
- Follow work instructions, Job cards and operating procedures which form the site quality systems.
- Accurate recording of materials used.
- Work in a safe manner always considering your own and others safety.
- Work as part of a team to ensure products are made consistently, in a timely manner and to the quality required.
- Ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy.
- Engage in any training and development including First Aid and Health & Safety.
- Other duties as requested from time to time by the Production Manager
To be successful in your role it will be beneficial if you have:
- 12 months experience within Chemical Manufacturing and/or operated machinery
- Monday to Thursday 7am - 4.45pm
- 2 shut-downs per year for equipment clear-down
- Company pension scheme - 4% employee 6% employer
- DIS x4 of annual salary (if contributing to the pension scheme)
Please click on the link to apply. We are interviewing for these roles ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager