We are thrilled to be working alongside our client who are a well-established family run food manufacturing organisation based near Trafford Park.
Are you an experienced Shift Supervisor looking for that next challenge into Management? Are you already a Production Manager who craves that next move working for a company with true family values? If the answer is yes... THIS could be your new position.
Production Manager (Nights)
Your New Role and Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of production as detailed below:
- To prepare and plan the production for the whole factory, including meat cutting, poultry production, portion control, burger and sausage manufacturing together with the mince and dice production.
- To meet KPI targets both agreed and set with the General Manager and Operations Director.
- To liaise daily with the Technical department
- Responsibility for a full costing & yield programme by department.
- To report to weekly Management meetings on all aspects of the production performance.
- To liaise with individual team leaders overseeing any production issues.
- To work with the Sales and New Product Development Team on menu development ideas.
- To work to and deliver agreed budget targets for costs and head counts
- To administrate Holiday shift patterns in accordance with Company Policy ensuring that all necessary cover is in place.
- To liaise with HR regarding timekeeping, absences, complying with the Company Absence Procedure & Policy, Discipline and Grievance.
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements
No formal qualifications are required for this role but the role may require further training to be undertaken at a later date.
Your Personal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead from the front
- Ability to develop good working relationship with managers in other areas of the business, to deliver the common goals of the business in terms of profitability and provision of agreed service levels to customers.
- Willingness to embrace change and developing skills within your team
- A strong commercial understanding of the business
- Sunday - Friday 20.00-06.00
- 28 Days Holiday
- Retail Discount
- Charity Fundraising Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities
Please click on the link to send me your fully updated CV. This role is to start ASAP so we will be looking to Interview asap.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.