Production Planner & Finished Goods Inventory Controller
We are thrilled to be recruiting for our client, one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of Window Blind Fabrics and Systems, as they look to add to their expanding team a Production Planner & Finished Inventory Controller.
If you are passionate about your role but feel a lovely new change for 2019 is what you want, please look at this vacancy as it could be for YOU.
Your New Role as Production Planner & Finished Goods Inventory Controller
Reporting to the General Manager - Fabric Sourcing & Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning the planning of the production process within the Fabrics Division, ensuring levels of finished stock is proportionate to the Company's ongoing and changing needs.
* To maintain positive stock levels across all finished products.
* To work with Production Management to review machine efficiencies. Establish and monitor production batch sizes and any other associated factors to minimise down-time and maximise production efficiencies. Coordinate the planning of fabric type in conjunction with relevant machinery to optimise performance, where appropriate.
* To liaise with the Production Management team to identify production requirements for the various SKU's within the Company, and to create an ongoing schedule of work to maximise the efficiency of the machinery in relation to production manufacturing requirements.
* Use batch quantity production knowledge in conjunction with historical sales performance and in-house marketing knowledge, to establish safe finished stock holding levels for all finished products.
* To constantly monitor and review sales of finished goods and liaise with all relevant parties within the business to establish trends which may influence sales and adjust finished stock accordingly.
* Detail works orders to initiate the manufacturing process, and detail finished fabric requirements to satisfy stock levels, in conjunction with sales and/or order volume requirements.
* Detail cutting and any additional process requirements of fabric produced, and plan in to production schedules. Monitor net fabric production performance in order to manage future production planning schedules, should net yield be affected.
* Be the first point of contact for stock availability issues for the Sales Liaison Team at the UK office and depot Export Teams.
Skills and Experience Required
As the successful candidate ideally you will be proficient in AX dynamics (or similar ERP/MRP systems); have proven track record in a similar role, be a true "all-rounder" who is able to hit the ground running, be a reliable, proactive team member with excellent communication and excellent administration skills with the ability to prioritise whilst working to tight deadlines.
* The hours of work will be 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* 10% Non-Contributory Pension after 3 month deferral period
* 6 month probationary period following which eligible for
* Life Assurance x 2
* Private Medical
* Income Protection Insurance
* 33 days holiday incl. stat
* On-site parking
* Heavy subsidised on-site canteen
Please click on the Link to apply, please ensure all of your contact information is correct and CV thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager