Production Planner (SAP - Chemical Manufacturing)
£28,000 + FANTASTIC Contractual Benefits
Hybrid working role
Are you an experience production and raw materials planner? Do you have excellent SAP skills? Do you want to work for a global leading chemical manufacturing business who have '2nd to none' competitive contractual benefits?
If the answer is YES, this is definitely your new role!
Your role will be to balance supply with the demand for a set portfolio of assests, assuring customer service whilst optimizing site capacity usage and inventory. You will be responsible for reviewing demand and supply across the 0-3-month horizon.
In Summary, the key elements for you to be doing are:
* Manage the 3-month production plans for portfolio
* Sign off short-term production plans with manufacturing
* Call off raw materials to meet production schedule in a timely manner
* Ensure that safety stock settings are correct and being adhered to
* Plan production campaigns to balance customer service, costs and inventory so they're at optimum.
Your New Role
Balancing 0-3 month Supply plans
* Maintain supply plans (0 to 3 months) which meets expected demand
* Replenish stock as necessary via purchase orders, internal stock movements, receipting based on daily movement sheets, production planning and using AX, in accordance with EMEA Supply Chain procedures
* Communicates with Suppliers to monitor conformance to plan and resolve as far as possible any shortfall identified, raising anomalies/complaints as appropriate
* Communicates with Sales, Suppliers, Product Managers and Purchasing to resolve inconsistencies in the sales forecast/supplier forecast and with the commercialisation of new products, with guidance from the Supply & Demand team.
* Communicates with CSRs/LCs on finished product availability versus customer and haulier requirements and advises of alternative options if customer requirements cannot be met, monitoring conformance to plan.
* Assists with the monitoring of actual demand vs planned demand, advises Sales and CSR's when unexpected demand causes new supply constraints. Actively participates in resolving issues and improving the planning process
* Where necessary (eg for third party toll manufacturers), ensure that all appropriate information is available to enable compliance with statutory and company safety requirements and customs and excise requirements.
* Key member of Pre S&OP and Site ROP team
* Prepares information to report into regional S&OP, analysing issues which arise from S&OP Cycle
* Make changes to inventory settings in line with demand changes, risk and company requirements that are carried out by the Tactical Planner / Planning Manager
* Review safety stocks periodically and adjust as needed
* Participate in ensuring all stock held in EMEA is reconciled each month end
* Review aged and damaged stocks and put in place plans for selling, reworking, destroying
* Where appropriate, co-ordinates the auditing of toll manufacturers for compliance to requirements and routine stock checks as necessary.
Master Data Management
* Generate and maintain integrity of planning data within AX such as safety stocks, aged inventory, capacity constraints
* Manage data within AX to ensure the most up to date maintenance in order to enable correct output from master planning
* Identifies cost saving opportunities within the overall supply, storage and delivery cycle - and implements where appropriate
* Undertake additional projects within the Purchasing and Planning Team as required in supporting that function/the Business.
Your Contractual Benefits
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays (x1 day after 2 years, x1 day for 4 years, x1 day for 5 years)
* 5% contribution from both parties to the pension scheme, which increases to 10% from employee and 15% Innospec after passing probation.
* Share's save scheme
* Private health care (AXA)
* Performance bonuses (based on personal performance, department performance and businesses performance)
* Death in service (6x salary)
* Core hours are 10am - 3pm working 7 ½ hours a day with 30 minutes lunch.
* 1 day per week working from home.
* Drug & Alcohol
* 2x Employee references
* 1 Education reference
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your details are correct.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager