Project Coordinator (AutoCAD experience is essential)
We are recruiting EXCLUSIVELY for our client who are a leading, national, specialist working at height subcontractor within the construction industry that specialises in permanent roof access & fall protection equipment.
We're looking to add Project Coordinator to join the estimating team, helping the business with the design and pricing of roof access, facade access & fall protection safety systems using AutoCAD and construction drawings/specifications.
This full time role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to join an exciting growing business with plenty of scope for future progression. Full product training to be provided by employers. Construction related experience is preferred but not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Using construction drawings to design safety systems
* Discussing enquiries with customers
* Liaising with suppliers
* Assisting with project installations
* Prior experience in the construction industry preferred but not essential
* Highly motivated
* Attention to detail is essential
* Good teamwork skills as well as ability to work independently
* Effective problem solving
* Drivers Licence is preferable but not essential.
* Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 17:00, Friday, 08.00 - 16.00
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Regular Company Incentives / Bonuses
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring that all your contact details are correct and that your CV is up-to-date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager