You will provide the Engineering expertise, coordinating the technical team to ensure on time delivery of projects, within agreed schedules and budgets. This will include responsibility that all technical documentation is correct, such as specifications for purchasing, BOM's, data sheets, engineering CAD designs and P&ID's.
With the capability to understand, interpret and produce mechanical & process designs of water treatment systems, additional accountabilities will involve:
- Confirm all designs comply to engineering principles and direct any outsource engineering activity (detail designs and drawings), to meet contractual requirements
- Make sure Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Quality legislation adhered to
- Site Surveys, commissioning & installation support
- Training/Coaching Engineering Intern, news starter and outsource engineering.
- Working in conjunction with project managers, you will also play a vital part in tender processes, by supporting the bid engineering team and providing your technical knowledge during the project proposal / offer phase.
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) in Chemical, Mechanical, Process or related Engineering
- Substantial applied experience of relevant water treatment systems and equipment, including process design using CAD (AutoCAD)
- Strong technical wiring skills
- Familiarity with HAZOPs & risk assessments
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written, with fluency in English and any other language beneficial
This role will involve travel around the UK and occassional trips to Norway