Competitive salary package
My client is a newly formed construction business that are experience project growth within the north west residential market. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team to manage a £30m Apartment and town houses project in Bolton. The scheme consists of 4No Apartment Blocks between 3-6 storey and 44No 3 Storey Townhouses.
They are looking for a project manager with experience working as a No1 Project manager on projects from £15m - £30m ideally on apartments and high end town houses.
As a project manager you will be based on site and dealing directly with the client and managing the project taking a view of all commercial aspects including profits and costs and managing your onsite QS to drive this.
You will have a proven track record of maximising value on previous projects and must be a strong communicator. The Project Manager will be dealing with clients on a daily basis and using your influencing and negotiating skills. As Project Manager you will take an overview of the overall Health and safety, quality and productivity of your sites and be able to drive these initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
If you would like to join a growing and developing business at an exciting and busy time, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Amanda Winder for more information on 07585 967544.